Update: The Valentine's Day Cards Blog Hop is now over ... thank you all for joining the 14 fine scrappy ladies volunteered to be your Blog Stops along the way.
If you'd like to revisit any of the hop stops, I will leave up the addresses of our Hop Stops for a little while longer:
1. Ellen (Me!)
2. Shawn (CricutSearch!) http://www.craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/
3. Elaine http://www.expressionsbyelaine.blogspot.com/
4. Angie http://www.atuttletime.blogspot.com/
5. Darlene http://www.talesoftayandbay.blogspot.com/
6. Taylor http://www.southernscrapper2010.blogspot.com/
7. Shawnee http://www.quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
8. Nikki http://www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/
9. Sarah http://www.simplyshaddock.blogspot.com/
10. Jaime http://www.glitterstampsandpaperohmy.com/
11. Sarah http://www.sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com/
12. Liz http://www.skittles-and-scrapbooks.blogspot.com/
13. Selina http://www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com/
14. Angie http://www.luvs2scrapbook75.blogspot.com/
I hope you ♥'d the journey.
Hello, Friends and Followers! Gosh, I didn't realize how long it's been since I last posted on my blog. Let me catch you up...
Twice a year (Spring/Summer, and Autumn/Winter), Close To My Heart publishes one of the industry's most sought-after catalogs: its IDEA ...
... not to be confused with my earlier tutorial on Making Your Own POP Dots, this tutorial will show you how to make adhesive clear glue dot...
Welcome to the best-ever, original Disney-Pixar Blog Hop. It's hard to believe that this Hop has been going on now for 5 years ...