|Awarded Feb. 11, 2011|
I am honored to have won the "Stylish Blogger Award". It was passed on to me from Janice at
Update: At the same time that Janice passed this super-award to me, Amanda at http://www.stellarscraps.blogspot.com did too. Thank you for such sweetness, Amanda -- and I do appreciate the double-recognition! I sure hope this doesn't mean I need to tell you another 8 interesting things about me, because that would be B-O-R-I-N-G! LOL!
Here is the "rub" with this award. I am to link back (above) to the site that gave me this award; tell you 8 things that you may not have known about me previously; and also, pass this award on to 8 bloggers whose work I admire.
Without further ado, here are those 8 things about me:
1. I just became a grandmother in December 2010. Darling Charlotte Grace is a true delight!
2. I met my husband, John, on-line WAY before it became popular ... even before there were on-line dating services, E-Bay, or Google. We met in 1994 via the Prodigy bulletin board service. We married 5 years later, a second (last!) marriage for each of us.
3. Years ago, I swam competitively. My specialty stroke was butterfly.
4. I was born in the middle of a hurricane -- and life has been a whirlwind since!
5. I dye my hair brown so it looks blonde. No bleach/peroxide needed. Go figure!
6. Twenty-five years ago, I had to have the lower half of my face removed. 300 stitches later, I don't think you can see any scars. Talk about "Extreme Face Makeover!!"
7. I am an elected official in my township (population: 35,000) ... and won in a landslide in 2007.
8. I aspire to one day write the Great American Novel.
Now, for the bloggers I've recently discovered and enjoy, to whom I am passing on this award (in no particular order):
1. Ashley at http://www.scraptasticideas.blogspot.com/
2. Brynn at http://www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com/
3. Sarah at http://www.simplyshaddock.blogspot.com/
4. Sue at http://www.susanascorner.blogspot.com/
5. Kacee at http://www.youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com/
6. Shawn at http://www.craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/
7. Erika at http://www.cricutlove1.blogspot.com/
8. Corri at http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/
Ladies, please claim your award, and pay it forward!
Make it a Crafty Day.