If you've reached me, you've likely come here via Tristan's fun blog. And you're heading over to see Monica's gorgeous flowers and other crafts at Scraps2Treasure.
If you're joining us mid-hop, please do start at the very beginning -- Shawnee will be delighted to welcome you at Blessed on the Bright Side. Since this blog hop runs through the weekend (April 7-10), you have plenty of time to visit each stop and comment on each, please.
is now 4 mos old!
Each post will contain a different gift item you can put in a loved one's Easter basket. Not all of our friends/family can have candy, and some simply can't get enough. Some are traditionalists and want Easter eggs, and others don't care what is in the basket, as long as the Easter Bunny visits.
Here's my project for DAY #2 - This is a simple pillow box cut using the image on Cricut's Easter 2010 cartridge. Yes, the bunny is already on it, and I just ♥ it!
BLOG CANDY: One lucky follower will win the brand-new Paper Crimping Tool I mentioned in yesterday's post. You can use a crimper to seal edges (like with the "sour cream container" shown yesterday) or to create textured interest. I picked this tool out specially for this hop, since it's not a tool that everybody has in their arsenal!TO WIN IT:
1. Be or become a follower of this blog. This is mandatory, and I do check!
2. Post a comment here, and please include a way for me to contact you when you win! You can post one comment per day.
3. For one extra chance to win, post a comment on each of the 15 blog stops linked below once during the hop, and tell me you did or will, in your comment here.
Now in case you get lost along the way, here is a roadmap of all of the talented ladies on this It's Easter Blog Hop:
1. Shawnee (our fantastic hostess) - Http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
2. Rachelle - http://rachelle-rachellesplace.blogspot.com/
3. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
4. Suzanne - http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/
5. Patricia - http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/
6. Shelly & Kitty http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/
7. Rhonda - http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/
8. Mandie - http://mandiesscrappin.blogspot.com/
9. Mickie - http://littlescrapcorner.blogspot.com/
10. Deborah - http://scrappingmamma.net/
11. Kristy http://www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com/
12. Tristan - http://tristans-time-4-craftin.blogspot.com/
13. Ellen - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/ *YOU ARE HERE*
14. Monica - http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/
(This is your next stop.)
15. Robin - http://thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/