|I can provide step-by-step directions; leave a comment.|
It's a cute way to gift two helpings of hot chocolate mix with a marshmallow topping.
- Two CLEAN (no adhesives) baby food jars with lids
- Black cardstock to make stove top hat
- Ribbon for the hat
- One brown pipe cleaner, for arms.
- Pink (or other color) fleece cut into a scarf and fringed
- Sharpie Paint marker - orange for the nose
- Sharpie Marker - black
- Two Googly eyes
- Three small black buttons
- Glossy accents or another adhesive that dries clear
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks, to glue the top jar/bottom jar together
- Hot cocoa mix, marshmallows to fill