Thursday, May 19, 2011
A Cricut-astic Blog -- A New Award!
This award just hopped on over to my blog, thanks to the generosity of Tami at www.scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com. Tami, you're so sweet to think of me when considering what blogs you find the most Cricut-astic.
Like most awards, this one requires that you say 5 things about yourself relative to CRICUT, and pass the award on to 10 bloggers. I'm going to have to take my time with naming blogs ... there are so many deserving recipients, to narrow it to 10 will take 'til the weekend, I think.
BUT, here are the 5 Cricut-y things about me:
1. In my Paper Jungle, I have not one but TWO Cricut Expressions -- two machines, no waiting! Actually, one is daughter Emily's, the other is mine. Just keeping up with the Joneses!!
2. I have more than 100 Cricut cartridges.
3. I have no desire for a Cricut Imagine, and I'm not really sure the E2 is high on my list either. I get what I want from the Cricut Expression.
4. Cricut Cake is not what it's cracked up to be, unless you make a LOT of cakes. OR if you do something inventive with it. When I have more time to play........
5. I use my SCAL and MTC to supplement my Cricut cartridges.
My FAVORITE Cricut-astic Blog is www.craftychicsblog.blogspot.com. It belongs to Shawn, who is the founder of My Cut Search (www.mycutsearch.com), the BEST site ever to use with your Cricut!!!
at May 19, 2011
Hello, Friends and Followers! Gosh, I didn't realize how long it's been since I last posted on my blog. Let me catch you up...
... not to be confused with my earlier tutorial on Making Your Own POP Dots, this tutorial will show you how to make adhesive clear glue dot...
Twice a year (Spring/Summer, and Autumn/Winter), Close To My Heart publishes one of the industry's most sought-after catalogs: its IDEA ...
Welcome to the best-ever, original Disney-Pixar Blog Hop. It's hard to believe that this Hop has been going on now for 5 years ...