Today I received the Stylish Blogger Award again, this time from Brenda at "Creativity is Only a State of Mind." I've been dreadful about acknowledging with gratitude those who think highly enough of my blog to offer these awards. Thank you, Brenda!
To receive this award the rules to be followed are:
Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award. (Yay! Done!!)
Step 2 - Share 8 random things about you. (Oh, man!)
Step 3 – Award 8 recently discovered bloggers with this award. (Only 8??)
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they have won the award. (Okay!)
Eight random things about me:
- I realized just yesterday, when lugging into the garage a 50-pound bag of topsoil, how much better my bones/muscles would feel if I lost 50 pounds. The diet started today. Wish me luck!!
- When lugging in the same bag of topsoil, I realized I am no longer young. I am 55 and 2/3 today. Happy quasi-birthday to me. This calls for cake ... oh wait, there's a diet happening somewhere.
- And I also realized that one's back will hurt the day after lugging said bag of topsoil.
- It also is not comfy sitting at the computer keyboard for hours when one's back hurts.
- My bed is more comfortable for sleeping than my couch, especially when my back hurts. Napping is fun.
- One still needs to spread and seed said topsoil if fresh grass is to grow where there is none.
- I am the lone landscaper in my family.
- I'd rather be papercrafting than landscaping.
- Karen at Little Scrap Pieces
- Lolis at Lolis-My Corner
- Amanda at White Ruffles
- Melissa at Crafty Gator
- Rhonda at Scrap Happens
- Angelia at Angelia's Paper Crafts
- Belinda at Bee's Hive of Drama
- Mary at Just Cut the Paper