If you've reached me, you've likely come here via Tristan's fun blog. And you're heading over to see Monica's gorgeous flowers and other crafts at Scraps2Treasure.
If you're joining us mid-hop, please do start at the very beginning -- Shawnee will be delighted to welcome you at Blessed on the Bright Side. Since this blog hop runs through the weekend (April 7-10), you have plenty of time to visit each stop and comment on each, please.
is now 4 mos old!
Each post will contain a different gift item you can put in a loved one's Easter basket. Not all of our friends/family can have candy, and some simply can't get enough. Some are traditionalists and want Easter eggs, and others don't care what is in the basket, as long as the Easter Bunny visits.
Here's my project for DAY #1 -
Make a "sour cream container" to decorate and fill with a Peep ... or other candy or gift.
BLOG CANDY: "Sour cream containers" are easy to make -- just roll, tape shut bottom, and fill (candies, toys, favors, movie tickets, a gift card and much more!)... then seal the top edge and crimp shut the top and bottom edges for a finished look. These are perfect for party favors!
Don't have a paper crimping tool, you say?
Look no further!
I'm giving away to one lucky follower a brand-new paper crimping tool I bought for this occasion. TO WIN IT:
1. Be or become a follower of this blog. This is mandatory, and I do check!
2. Post a comment here, and please include a way for me to contact you when you win!
3. For an extra chance to win, post a comment on each of the 15 blog stops linked below, and tell me you did or will, in your comment here.
Now in case you get lost along the way, here is a roadmap of all of the talented ladies on this It's Easter Blog Hop:
1. Shawnee (our fantastic hostess) - Http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
2. Rachelle - http://rachelle-rachellesplace.blogspot.com/
3. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
4. Suzanne - http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/
5. Patricia - http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/
6. Shelly & Kitty http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/
7. Rhonda - http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/
8. Mandie - http://mandiesscrappin.blogspot.com/
9. Mickie - http://littlescrapcorner.blogspot.com/
10. Deborah - http://scrappingmamma.net/
11. Kristy http://www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com/
12. Tristan - http://tristans-time-4-craftin.blogspot.com/
13. Ellen - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/ *YOU ARE HERE*
14. Monica - http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/
(This is your next stop.)
15. Robin - http://thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/