|Photoshop-created art, from a |
photograph I took of a water lily.
I've got a lot of catching up to do!
First of all, I'll be hitting the post office this week and will be mailing blog candy to those of you who have been waiting patiently. Thank you, Cindy (Momenta notecard set); Bea (Disney EK Success kit); and Jen (EmbEllies) for bearing with me. Look for your prizes in your mail this week!
Linda Dale (Milroy), whose blog is "The Fruit of My Hands", wins a handmade (by me!) beaded bracelet or necklace in her choice of colors/length.
AmyJo (AmyJRockStar), you've won my prize from the Royal Purple Freedom blog hop -- a pack of DCWV paper, 6 EmbEllies, and CardMonkey Glimmer Mist.
Ladies, contact me please ASAP with your mailing address. And feel free to pick up the CardMonkey Winner Blog Button (above) to celebrate your win on your blog, if you'd like.
And I have another Blog Award to celebrate, too! Mmmm, take a look at these berries, and tell me if this doesn't scream summer!! Selina at http://www.mudpiereality.com/ gave me this Irresistibly Sweet Award ... thank you! It comes with the responsibility to share 7 things about me, and to pass it on to 7 others. Here goes:
1. My new job has been both frustrating and rewarding, a rollercoaster. The good news is that it's on the up-swing, and my boss is encouraging and supportive.
2. I miss my crafting time and buddies that working full-time has brought. The last time I spent any serious crafting time upstairs was when I helped my DD Emily make a poster for her workplace ... and she used the Cricut. Otherwise, nary a chirp out of the ol' Cricuts!
3. I'd be happiest if I could make a full-time living (and wage with benefits) crafting all day! Wouldn't we all?! Second choice would be to be writing more! One day, I'll be that best-selling novelist ... until then, just a dreamer.
4. I am loving being a grandmother. What a surprise ... NOT!
What IS surprising is how quickly Charlotte is growing ... and the charming personality she has already, at just 6 months.
5. My favorite spot to vacation is the beach. And I haven't been to the beach in, like, ..... forever! (Okay, 2008)