Their theme is a patriotic one, in time for you to be inspired to create your own projects for your Independence Day celebrations. That's right, we're Celebrating the Red, White and Blue, with a group of talented crafters.
Did you enjoy my TriFold Shutter Card yesterday? Then you might also like this Shaped Card with a R/W/B theme to celebrate the nation's independence:
Now, let me repeat yesterday's Hop Business:
- You should have arrived here from Charmagne's blog. If you joined us from my blog, be sure to go back to the start of the Hop (Carter's Crafting Corner) so you don't miss a thing.
- There are some prizes to win if you follow and comment on each of the participants' blogs. Some bloggers have their own blog candy too, with their own set of qualifiers. (I have some blog candy ... see below!)
- The Hop runs the whole weekend, from Friday June 21 at 9 a.m. through Sunday, June 23 at 6 p.m. (Central Time), so you have plenty of time to visit/comment.
- Your next stop after me is Alicia's blog at Golden Goddess Designs.
BLOG CANDY: How would you like to get a cute Close to My Heart THANK YOU stamp (at right) for free?! Well, here are two chances:
- One winner who both comments and follows me here will be selected at random to win CTMH #M1029 "True Thank You" stamp and a $10 gift certificate to my Close To My Heart store! No purchase necessary to be eligible to win!
- EVERYONE who purchases the beautiful "Home of the Brave" CTMH stamp set or its companion stamp set "Courage" CTMH stamp set from my CTMH site from now through July 31 will receive from me a "True Thank You" stamp for free! To purchase, you may use the link provided above BUT THEN let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you've done so, so I can send you your reward as your thank you! This gift is from me personally, and not from CTMH, and will arrive separately from your ordered stamp set.
Your next hop stop is:
Thank you for visiting!!
So glad I found your blog via this hop. I love Close to My Heart and host workshops at my house and have a great consultant that teaches us. Love seeing your work. I am also following you!
great ideas! Love the bloghop!
Theresa aka Scrapsbygracie
Love your card!!
I love shaped cards and yours is just too cute! Thanks for sharing!
That is so unique and cute!
good job and thanks for the chance to win!
Super cute card!!
Great card! Love shaped cards!
Great firecracker card & I really like the holder you have with your name on it!
I'm already following you. =)
Very cute card. I particularly like the round shape. That's different.
Would love to win your goodies since I can't buy such here. Following you now and I really hope you'll come by and do the same on my blog: www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com
Coleen, an American in Ukraine
I like your project very nice and iam following.
Cute idea, I really need to try a shape card; thanks for the inspiration!
This is so FUN! Love the layered die cuts and patriotic card design.
love the card
this shape card is so cute!
thanks for sharing.
I like your shaped card and like that awesome star even more! Fun card! Thanks for sharing! I'm following you. Birdofparadise73 at gmail dot com
I am completely in love with your blog! There is sooo much here. I also really like your art. Very nice.
How cute!! You have such great ideas!!
Very cute--I like the stars and teh rocket.
I am a follower.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com
Love this card and going to buy that Child's Year cart ASAP!! I didn't realize there were so many uses for it :)
Nice work beautiful project!!!
Post a Comment