Their theme is a patriotic one, in time for you to be inspired to create your own projects for your Independence Day celebrations. That's right, we're Celebrating the Red, White and Blue, with a group of talented crafters.
Did you enjoy my TriFold Shutter Card yesterday? Then you might also like this Shaped Card with a R/W/B theme to celebrate the nation's independence:
Now, let me repeat yesterday's Hop Business:
- You should have arrived here from Charmagne's blog. If you joined us from my blog, be sure to go back to the start of the Hop (Carter's Crafting Corner) so you don't miss a thing.
- There are some prizes to win if you follow and comment on each of the participants' blogs. Some bloggers have their own blog candy too, with their own set of qualifiers. (I have some blog candy ... see below!)
- The Hop runs the whole weekend, from Friday June 21 at 9 a.m. through Sunday, June 23 at 6 p.m. (Central Time), so you have plenty of time to visit/comment.
- Your next stop after me is Alicia's blog at Golden Goddess Designs.
BLOG CANDY: How would you like to get a cute Close to My Heart THANK YOU stamp (at right) for free?! Well, here are two chances:
- One winner who both comments and follows me here will be selected at random to win CTMH #M1029 "True Thank You" stamp and a $10 gift certificate to my Close To My Heart store! No purchase necessary to be eligible to win!
- EVERYONE who purchases the beautiful "Home of the Brave" CTMH stamp set or its companion stamp set "Courage" CTMH stamp set from my CTMH site from now through July 31 will receive from me a "True Thank You" stamp for free! To purchase, you may use the link provided above BUT THEN let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you've done so, so I can send you your reward as your thank you! This gift is from me personally, and not from CTMH, and will arrive separately from your ordered stamp set.
Your next hop stop is:
Thank you for visiting!!