I had all good intentions of crafting tonight and posting something for y'all ...
Then I cooked. (The best thing I make in the kitchen: RESERVATIONS!!)
I lifted the jar of gravy from the microwave. It was very hot. I was holding it, pinched around the label at the jar's waist. The jar slipped out from the label, crashing onto the floor. The boiling hot gravy spilled first on my right wrist and inner arm, then all over the floor. It HURTS like crazy!! It's blistering at the wrist joint. NASTY! I can't hold a pencil, much less craft, tonight.
I've put cold water/cold cloth on it, and have taken some aspirin. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.
So sorry to heart about your accident. If you have any aloe vera, that is the best thing to put on it to soothe the stinging.
So sorry to hear that Take care and well be watching for new posts. Hugs
Oh that's just awful. I hope it starts to feel better.
Hope it feels better in the morning.
So sorry to hear of your accident. Definately try the aloe vera if you have any on hand. I hate it when things like that happen. Not only do you hurt yourself, but you've got one heck of mess to clean up too! Feel better soon.
Hope you're feeling better today. Burns hurt!! :-(
I stopped by to read your post about the glue dots and saw this. Sorry about your burn! I always keep a bottle of aloe in the fridge for both sunburns and clumsy household burns. works like a charm.
Post a Comment